We help you define a CSR strategy by aligning it with your business vision, mission, values and goals.
● We conduct a basic assessment on the basis of a preliminary data collection, review, visits to your headquarters and manufacturing units(if applicable), peer benchmarking and stakeholder interviews.
● We assess your existing CSR strategy and identify areas of improvement.
● We recommend relevant social issues and causes based on our primary and secondary research and mapping your stakeholder’s needs .with your business.
● Sarv helps you plan and design detailed sustainable social projects by acting as your specialised CSR team or working alongside your existing team to add more value and expertise.
● Our teams create, develop and identify ideas and organisation for collaboration through expertise and regular engagement with a wide range of business stakeholders.
● Our Due Diligence team makes sure every partner involved fits perfectly in the equation and helps us reach our goals.
● Our team of dedicated Project Managers ensure smooth execution, monitoring and evaluation of projects.
● Annual Reporting - We ensure that your Annual CSR Reports, CSR Committee and CSR Policies meet the New Companies Act requirements and compliances.
● Sustainability Reporting - We understand the need to develop and implement robust sustainability systems to gather, analyze, and communicate their progress. We manage all aspects of Corporate Sustainability Reporting and have the inhouse capability to meet Global Reporting Index standards, ISO 26000 and UNGC Standards . Our services include:
○ Energy, Waste, Water and Packaging Audits
○ Product Life Cycle assessments
○ Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Inventory and Carbon Footprint Analysis
○ Supply Chain CSR Audits
○ Social and Environmental Impact Assessment
○ Organisation and Product Carbon Footprint
○ Supply Chain CSR Audits - (BSCI: Business Social Compliance Initiative and EICC: Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition)
● Of your current and planned Social Investments
● Carbon Footprinting
● Waste Auditing
● Water Footprinting
● Product Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs)
● Cause Marketing
● Internal Communication
● External Communication
● Employee Volunteering